Monday, March 7, 2011

Project 365 - March 5, 2011


March 5, 2011 ~ I had to take my MPRE this morning. It made more sense to stay in San Francisco to take the test and not take a red-eye flight back. This meant I had to stay in San Mateo and take the test at the convention center there. It was a short walk to the Convention Center and I think that actually woke me up for the test.


After my test I walked around San Mateo for a little while and ended up stopping at Taxi's for a hamburger and milk shake. Both were very good.


And to end my time in San Francisco I went out with Lindsey for the evening to a Snuggie Pub Crawl. I had to make my Snuggie out of leftover pieces that her friends had cut off of theirs because every store was out of the Snuggie. There had been a run on them I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment